December 30 CyberAlert
• Third Runners-Up Quotes in MRC's Awards for the Worst Reporting
• List of the 52 Judges Who Selected the Winning Quotes
December 29 CyberAlert
• NewsBusters.org Blog Postings on Brokaw, Koppel and Olbermann
• Second Runners-Up Quotes in MRC's Awards for the Worst Reporting
December 28 CyberAlert
• First Runners-Up Quotes in MRC's Awards for the Worst Reporting
December 27 CyberAlert
• Winning Quotes in MRC's Annual Awards for the Worst Reporting
• List of the 52 Judges Who Selected the Winning Quotes
December 21 CyberAlert
• Cafferty: "If You Listen Carefully, You Can Hear...Impeachment"
• MSNBC's Countdown Also Circulates Bush Impeachment Possibility
• Jonathan Alter: "Snoopgate" Leaker a "Patriot," Bush "a Dictator"
• After Full Story on Bush's Low Approval, ABC's GMA Buries Rebound
• Embedded Journalist Learns Troops in Iraq "Don't Trust Reporters"
December 20 CyberAlert
• ABC's Moran Suggests Shame for Nation Bush-Cheney Will "Pass On"
• Networks Hyperventilate Over "Big Brother" Spying on "All of Us"
• Time Editor Contends Plame a Good "Person of the Year" Candidate
• Mapes Lashes Out Anew, Claims Typeface Issue "Hijacked the Story"
• You Read It Here First: Fred Barnes Picks Up MRC Study on Iraq
• "Top Ten Signs You're Not Going to Be Named Time Person of Year"
December 16 CyberAlert
• Nets, Especially ABC & NBC, Deliver Upbeat View of Iraqi Election
• Cooper: Media Focus on "Bombs and Bullets," Miss Much of Iraq
• Olbermann Corrects Boortz/Cleland Photo Mixup, Praises Cleland
• Doom on ABC: Hottest in 500,000 Years, Polar Bears Drowning
• "Top Ten Things You Don't Want to Hear at Office Christmas Party
December 15 CyberAlert
• CNN Heralds How Cindy Sheehan Has "Taken Her Cause...to England"
• MSNBC's Chris Matthews Blames America First for bin Laden's Anger
• NBC Labels Leftists "Religious Activists" & Cites "Cuts" to Poor
• Olbermann Confuses Boortz with Cleland, Calls Boortz "Racist"
• Special Discount on Bozell's Book, Give It As a Christmas Gift
December 13 CyberAlert
• Williams Hits Bush with Charge of Racism Behind Katrina Response
• FNC's Panel Ridicules Newsweek's "Bush in the Bubble" Cover Story
• ABC Promotes Stephanopoulos to Chief Washington Correspondent
• Katie Couric Not So Tough With Hussein Lawyer Ramsey Clark
December 12 CyberAlert
• Totenberg: Tax Vote "Immoral," Thomas: Hike Taxes on "Super-Rich"
• NBC's Andrea Mitchell Tells Matthews Kerry was "Lied To, Misled"
• CBS Highlights Clinton Attack on Bush's Opposition to Kyoto
December 9 CyberAlert
• NBC Frames Tax Cut Story Around Liberal Spin of Benefit to Rich
• Olbermann: "Rioting from Hard Right" If Bush Appoints Democrat
• Mike Wallace: Only a "[Expletive] Up" America Could Elect Bush
• You Read It Here First: Columnist Picks Up on Murtha v Lieberman
• NBC's Brian Williams: A "Democret" Since He Was 7 Years Old?
December 8 CyberAlert
• CBS: Most Want "Timetable," But Skip Most See Pullout "Disaster"
• Oops, CBS Admits Scoop About GOP Move to Dump DeLay Didn't Occur
• Today and Lauer Push Guest to Agree that Rumsfeld Should Be Fired
December 7 CyberAlert
• ABC, CBS and NBC Jump to Push Racism Charges of Katrina Victims
• CBS's Storm Sets Gloomy Mood, Adds CNN's Dobbs for Emphasis
• 25 Years Late, CBS Says Ketchup Is a Vegetable & Is Good for You
December 6 CyberAlert
• Dismissal of Charge Against DeLay Barely Touched by ABC and NBC
• Sawyer Has Gall to Rant Over Delay in Radio Public Safety Space
• New Co-Anchor of ABC's WNT Delivered Propaganda from North Korea
December 5 CyberAlert
• Schieffer Touts How Close Kerry Came, If Baffled He Lost to Bush
• CNN Showcases Marines Frustrated by Media's Bad News Bias on Iraq
• Scoring Brian Williams's First Year as NBC's Anchor
• C-SPAN Has Posted Video of Entire Bozell Interview of Mary Mapes
December 2 CyberAlert
• Roberts Falsely Reports Gen. Pace Admitted Iraq War "Mistakes"
• Barnes: "Mainstream Media Still Rules," Trumps Alternative Media
• News Media Ignored Lieberman, But Leno Presses Dean About Him
• C-SPAN to Air Interview of Mary Mapes Conducted by MRC's Bozell
December 1 CyberAlert
• ABC Exploits Christmas Decorations Tour to Hit First Lady on Iraq
• CNN Yearns for a Cronkite on Iraq, Paints France as "Vindicated"
• FNC's Hume: Nets Played Up Murtha But Went Silent on Lieberman
• "Top Ten New President Bush Strategies for Victory in Iraq"
November 30 CyberAlert
• Broadcast Networks, Which Led With Murtha, Ignore Lieberman
• Kanye West Stands By His Slam on Bush: "I Spoke from My Heart"
November 29 CyberAlert
• ABC and CBS Fret If Hussein Can "Get Justice" or a "Fair Trial?"
• Wallace Saw "Chaos," Reveals Rather Didn't Watch Memogate Story
• Olbermann Distorts Cheney, Labels Media Bias Complaints Vitriol
November 23 CyberAlert
• NBC: Iraq Followed Bush's Travels, "Botched Exit" Symbolizes Trip
• Garofalo & Olbermann Mock Conservatives, FNC & Liberal Bias Claim
• NBC's Displays Human Corpse Next to Katie and Matt, a Dissident?
November 22 CyberAlert
• Poll: Media Elite to Left of Public on Iraq and War on Terrorism
• Media Hype Imaginary Spending "Cuts" Hurting "Poor" and "Farmers"
• GMA to Bush: If You Can't Open the Door, You Can't Win in Iraq
• "Top 10 Thoughts Going Through George Bush's Mind at This Moment"
November 21 CyberAlert
• CBS Portrays Murtha as Victim of Unfair Attacks on His Patriotism
• ABC's Woodruff Corrects Claim Bush Called Critics "Unpatriotic"
• Murtha CNN's "Play of the Week," Blitzer: He's Iraq War Cronkite
• Newsweek Reporter: Murtha Right, Team Bush: Deluded "Ideologues"
• New York Times' "Ethicist": Bush "Lied the Country Into a War"
November 18 CyberAlert
• Nets Lead With Murtha, His Hit on Cheney's Lack of Military Time
• Michael Moore Goes to CNN Where Cooper Trumpets His Bush Attack
• CNN Gives Time to October 17 Grandmothers Against the War Protest
• Letterman's "Top Ten Signs There's Global Warming"
November 17 CyberAlert
• CBS & NBC Spike Woodward's CIA Leak Revelation That Boosts Libby
• Frist Displeases Couric, Next Day Biden's Answers Please Lauer
November 16 CyberAlert
• ABC: "Stinging Rebuke" of Bush, CBS: Senate Finally Reins Him In
• ABC Gives Conservative GOP House Speaker a Segregationist History
• Actors Rob Reiner and John Cusack Launch Vicious Attacks on Bush
November 15 CyberAlert
• CBS Focuses on Concerns of "Moderate" Republicans on Alito
• On ABC, Murderer is "Home School Student Charged with Murder"
• Lauer Equates U.S. Prisoner Torture With China's Rights Abuses
• MSNBC's Hardball Distorts Bush and Cheney Words on Iraq-9/11 Link
• CNN's Carol Lin Calls French Rioters "African-Americans"
• Koppel Wonders What Bush Knew, Quips Staff Has "Irish Alzheimers"
November 11 CyberAlert
• Mapes: Liberal & Conservative, Unaware If Registered as Democrat
• Olbermann Portrays Alito's Judicial Ethics as "Throat-Cutters"
• CNN's Morton Insists McCain's Stands Not What Endear Him to Media
• FNC to Air One-Sided Liberal Case for Human-Fueled Global Warming
• "Top Ten Good Things About Being an 18-Year-Old Mayor"
November 10 CyberAlert
• Nets Paint Vote as Slap at Bush, In '97 Saw No Rebuke of Clinton
• Mary Mapes: Bush National Guard Report Still "Is a Good Story"
• "Memogate" Mapes Tells CNN's King She Had No Political Agenda
• New CBS News President: "I Don't See" Any Liberal Bias On CBS
• NBC: Lack of "Affirmative Action" Behind Rioting in France
• Today's Movie Critic Calls Desert Storm "America's First Oil War"
• Letterman's "Top Ten Signs You've Run a Bad Campaign"
November 8 CyberAlert
• ABC's GMA Compares Bush's Low Approval with LBJ's During Vietnam
• You Read It Here First: FNC's Fox NewsWatch Picks Up MRC on Alito
• Read It Here First: Hume Picks Up How Clarence Thomas Deserves *
• Monday's IBD: Op-Ed by MRC's Noyes on Labeling Ginsburg v Alito
November 7 CyberAlert
• Clift: "Next Logical Step is Impeachment" of President Bush
• Totenberg "Ashamed of My Country"; Thomas, Bush: "Tool of Right"
• Nets Hype Bush "Dogged" in Argentina by Scandal -- Their Agenda
• Mike Wallace: Liberal Bias "Damn Foolishness," No Bias in Memos
November 4 CyberAlert
• CBS Again Cites Negative Bush Numbers in Poll With Skewed Sample
• ABC Highlights Poll Showing Support for Roe and Bad News for Bush
• NBC's ER Features Blessing With Shot at "War Founded on Lies"
• West Wing Fantasy: Pro-Choice Repub Soars Sans Right Wing Baggage
• "Top Ten Ways CBS News Can Attract Younger Viewers"
November 3 CyberAlert
• CBS Highlights How Only Nixon Had Lower Approval in Second Term
• Brown Goes Out Channeling Wilson & Lowlights of Brown's CNN Years
• Olbermann Slugs Limbaugh and Hannity as "Reactionary Parrots"
November 2 CyberAlert
• Cafferty Unleashes Tirade on View "We Were Lied To" Pre Iraq War
• Sawyer Channels O'Connor on Alito's "Repugnant" View of Marriage
• Milwaukee Journal Editorial: Thomas Not Black Enough, Deserves *
November 1 CyberAlert
• Nets Distort Alito on Abortion, Peg Him a "Hardline" Conservative
• Couric Cues Up Wilson's Attacks, But Blitzer Challenges Him
• CBS's "Public Eye" Blog Agrees with MRC Criticism of CBS Story
October 31 CyberAlert
• Alito Labeled as "Very Conservative" and "Quite Conservative"
• CBS and CNN Zero in on Alito's Spousal Notice Abortion Ruling
• Schieffer: Bush Caught Between "Democrats" and "Hard Right"
• Brokaw: "What Did Cheney Know and When Did He...?"; Scolds Media
October 28 CyberAlert
• CBS & ABC Stories Blame Conservatives for Mistreatment of Miers
• Gibson Baffled Why Conservatives Upset by Miers' Abortion Formula
• CNN's Toobin Tags Potential Nominees as "Very Conservative"
• Woodward Points Out Wilson Found Evidence of Iraq-Niger Deal
• Coulter Hits Lauer on Respect for Fitzgerald vs Impugning Starr
October 27 CyberAlert
• Matthews: Bush Officials "Exposed" Plame "to America's Enemies"
• Mitchell Skips Evidence Against Wilson, Relies on Bush Critic
• Ousted CBS News Chief Denounced MRC as "Extreme," Denied Bias
• "Top Ten Signs Your Supreme Court Nominee Is Not Qualified"
October 26 CyberAlert
• Nets Barely Touch Iraqi Constitution, Recall Bush's "Combat Over"
• Olbermann Cues Up Franken's "Execution" Line, Defames MRC Chief
• Letterman's "Top Ten Ways to Cheer Up George W. Bush"
October 25 CyberAlert
• Lauer Laughs at Franken's Re-Run Rove and Libby "Execution" Quip
• Olbermann Compares Bush to Clinton-Era "White House in Crisis"
• In 2000, Networks Didn't Care About Hillary's False Testimony
October 24 CyberAlert
• Totenberg Advises Democrats to Hit GOP on Tax Cuts for the Rich
• CBS Paints Longtime DeLay Critic, Who Calls Him a "Hog," as Fresh
• Franken Jokes About Execution for Treason of Rove, Libby & Bush
• Spike Lee: "Not Far-Fetched" to Say Levees Deliberately Destroyed
October 21 CyberAlert
• Olbermann Likens White House to Clinton's "White House in Crisis"
• Canoeing Kosinski Swears Deeper Waters Weren't Well-Lit Enough
October 20 CyberAlert
• Matthews Raises Watergate Specter: "What Did the President Know?"
• Olbermann: Bush and Others "Inescapably" Lied in Plame Case
• AP Cites Bush Team's "Slash-and-Burn Assaults on Its Critics"
• Roseanne: I'm Like Totally More Intelligent Than President Bush
October 19 CyberAlert
• Stahl Predicts Plame Case May "Take Off the Way Watergate Did"
• ABC Passes Along Worries Saddam Hussein Won't Get Fair Trial
October 18 CyberAlert
• Cafferty Cracks About Rove's Size, Giddy Over Him Going to Jail
• Maher Wishes Bush to Match TV, Tell Christian Right to "Go Screw"
• MRC Study: "ABC, CBS & NBC's Defeatist Coverage of War in Iraq"
• "Top Ten Signs Your Barber Is Working for Al Qaeda"
October 17 CyberAlert
• "Embarrassing" Bush Event, CNN Heralds Kucinich's Spontaneity
• Flustered How Miers' "Consensus-Building" Considered "Epithets"
• Old Budget Bias: Is House GOP Really Planning "Cuts" in Programs?
October 14 CyberAlert
• Shocked, Just Shocked Nets Hype "Staged" Bush Event with Troops
• Olbermann Features Dana Milbank Mocking Iraqi Soldier's Accent
• CBS Blog: "Perception Problem" for Wallace at Anti-Gun Fundraiser
October 13 CyberAlert
• Olbermann: Conspiracy of Terror Alerts to Cover Bush's Bad Days
• Couric Scolds Rove & Frets Over Day Care, Insists She's "Purple"
• CNN's Cafferty and Velshi Amused By Shot at Bush's Intelligence
• Variance on Miers Shows Evangelicals Not "Simple and Obedient"
• "Top 10 Thoughts Going Through George Bush's Mind at This Moment"
October 12 CyberAlert
• Warren: Conservatives Never Pleased, So Bush Should Lie to Them?
• Couric More Concerned About Freeh's Credibility Than Clinton's
• Harrelson Denounces "Oil-Garchy," Character Paints Hill as Victim
• NBC's Law & Order Wednesday Night: Plot Inspired by Schiavo Case
October 11 CyberAlert
• CBS Challenges Marine Recruit's Linking of 9/11 to Battle in Iraq
• MSNBC's Matthews Presumes Wilson the Victim, Rove the Wrongdoer
• Hollywood Delusion: NY Times Could Endorse GOP Presidential Nod
• "Top Ten Things Columbus Would Say About America If Alive Today"
October 10 CyberAlert
• Roberts: Opposition to Miers "Sexism" and Fear of "Pragmatism"
• Iraq Vet Rues Lack of Positive Images on U.S. TV About Iraq
• Matthews Attacks Republican from Left on NBC's 'West Wing' Too
October 7 CyberAlert
• Olbermann: Subway Alert to Distract from Rove, Bush Like McCarthy
• ABC Delivers Unusual Story-Ending Spin from the Right (on Miers)
• Sutherland Tears Up: "Shameful" What U.S. Is "Doing to Our World"
October 5 CyberAlert
• Only NBC's Mitchell Unaware of Brownback's Criticism of Miers
• Keith Olbermann Connects Harriet Miers to Pre-9/11 Memo
• Nets Turn Daycare Study Into Push for European-Style Paid Leave
• Letterman's "Top Ten Signs Bush Is Drinking Again"
October 4 CyberAlert
• CBS's Nomination Liberal Prism, "Even Far Right" Will Like Miers
• Newsweek's Alter: "Corrupt Zealot" DeLay, "Fringe" Running House
• Koppel and MSNBC's Kaplan Heap Praise on Rather, Belittle Critics
• WPost Insider: Colleagues "Cheer Unabashedly for the Democrats"
• "Top Ten Signs Your Supreme Court Pick Isn't Qualified"
October 3 CyberAlert
• CBS Evening News Never Touched Durbin, But Leads with Bennett
• WashPost Editor: "Bill Bennett Is the Poster Child for Racism"
• Juan Williams on Bennett: "Speaks to a Deeply Racist Mindset"
• Rooney Rails Against Iraq War, Advocates Cutting Defense Spending
September 29 CyberAlert
• Nets Obscure Earle's Partisan Affiliation; CBS Didn't With Starr
• Cafferty Brags About His "Has He Been Indicted Yet?" Flip Remark
• MSNBC's Olbermann Implies He Sees Limbaugh as a "Rude, Vile Pig"
• Kurtz Scolds Media for Not Describing ANSWER's True Agenda
• Gallup: By 3-to-1 Public Sees Liberal Over Conservative Bias
• Conservative House Speaker the Ogre on ABC's 'Commander in Chief'
September 27 CyberAlert
• Rather: Bush Guard Memo Story "Accurate," Never Proven Not So
• NBC's Williams Measures Deaths in Iraq During Hurricane Coverage
• Bush Can't Win: NBC Relays Criticism He Was Too Quick on Rita
• Jessica Lange Charges Bush "Traffics in Deadly Lies" and Worse
September 26 CyberAlert
• Totenberg, Clift Urge Tax Hike; Thomas Recalls Reagan Upped Taxes
• Russert's Dream Scenario: Bush Realizes He Must "Freeze" Tax Cuts
• Hollywood: ABC's President Geena Davis Portending HRC Presidency?
• "Top Ten George W. Bush Money-Saving Tips"
September 23 CyberAlert
• CBS Evening News Executive Producer Denounces CyberAlert Stories
• CBS Discounts Global Warming as Culprit, Notes Big Storms in '50s
• Alec Baldwin: Bush Let in "Hooligans" to "Plunder" the Government
September 22 CyberAlert
• CBS News Trumpets Carter's Criticism of Bush Administration
• CBS and NBC Blame Global Warming for Stronger Hurricanes
• CNN's Jack Cafferty on Tom DeLay: "Has He Been Indicted Yet?"
• Bette Midler Cites Bush's Coke Dealer, Says "F***" RNC
September 21 CyberAlert
• CBS: Air-Conditioned Bush Should "Wake Up and Smell the Coffee"
• Katie Couric and Matt Lauer Blame Hurricanes on Global Warming
• CBS Gives Court TV's Crier Forum to Denounce the "Extreme Right"
September 20 CyberAlert
• NBC Finds Oklahomans to Nudge Bush to Raise Taxes and Leave Iraq
• To Blitzer's Amazement, Turner Defends Jong, Treatment of People
September 19 CyberAlert
• Stephanopoulos and Russert Cue Up Talking Points to Bill Clinton
• Evacuee Reaction on ABC to Bush: "Mixed" vs "Loved Every Word"
• NPR's Totenberg Urges a "Katrina Tax," Says "I Want More Taxes"
• Ted Turner: Tanks Don't Stop Terrorism, "Giving People Hope" Does
• Tacky Danner and Classy Arquette Comment on Iraq During the Emmys
September 16 CyberAlert
• To ABC's Surprise, Katrina Victims Praise Bush and Blame Nagin
• Analysts Note Bush's FDR-Like Big Spending, Mull Tax Hike Need
• Scarborough and Williams Fret About Bush's Damage-Free Backdrop
• Visit by "Big Oil" Bush to Oil Refinery Agitates Olbermann
• Gibson Again Urges Tax Increase, FNC First Suggests Spending Cuts
September 15 CyberAlert
• PBS Analysts Ridicule Eminent Domain Concerns of Conservatives
• ABC's Douglass Feels the Pain of Democrats Frustrated by Roberts
• "Upside of Katrina" for Clift: No More Tax Cuts or Spending Cuts
September 14 CyberAlert
• Hearing Framed from Left; Williams Touts Specter's "Independence"
• CNN's Brown Confronts MRC's Bozell on Criticism of Injecting Race
• CNN's O'Brien: No Denial Bush Slow When "Black People Were on TV"
• Tim Russert Makes Democrat Tim Kaine's Day in Virginia Debate
• "Top Ten Questions on the FEMA Director Application"
September 13 CyberAlert
• Confused About Poll, ABC Skips How More Blame Locals Than Bush
• Mitchell Mea Culpa on Pre-War; Castro "Engaging" & Clinton "Fun"
September 12 CyberAlert
• Stephanopoulos Pushes Racism Claim as Reason for Slow Response
• Alter Urges Bush Go Left to Fix Poverty, "Midcourse Correction"
• Bush "Is a Moron!...He's an Idiot...Cheney is Evil....Impeach!"
• Harvey and Latifah Defend Kanye West, Portray Him as a Martyr
September 9 CyberAlert
• NBC's Williams Seemingly Endorses Racism Explanation for Delay
• CBS Turns Liberal Claims on Disaster Response Into Poll Questions
• Moran Relays Urge to Rescind Tax Cuts & "Even" Drug Entitlement
• U.S. News Delivers Contrasting Ideological Labels for Senators
September 8 CyberAlert
• Olbermann Compares Bush Supporters to Lincoln's Opponents
• Unlike Media, Public Holds Local Officials, Not Bush, Responsible
• Gibson Presses Sen. Clinton to Raise Taxes, Frets She Won't Agree
• CBS's Smith Worries "Church Families" Will "Proselytize" Victims
September 7 CyberAlert
• Olbermann Delivers Anti-Bush Diatribe Pegged to Chertoff Slip
• ABC Reporter Pushes Jackson to Say Racism Behind Stranding People
• Newsweek Reporter: "Just as We Saw Bush Flitting Around" on 9/11
• Expanding Blame, NBC & ABC Look at Local Government Culpability
• Jon Stewart: "Hurricane Katrina is George Bush's Monica Lewinsky"
September 6 CyberAlert
• CBS Commentator Charges Bush Doesn't Give "a Damn" About Blacks
• Race-Baiting by Blitzer & Brown; Race Raised by Williams & Koppel
• Moran Hits Bush on "Resources" for Iraq Over Hurricane Victims
• Totenberg Blames Tax Cuts for Flood Disaster in New Orleans
• Damon on Kanye West's Anti-Bush Outburst: "I Let Out a Cheer"
• Network Reporters Assess Rehnquist Through a Liberal Prism
September 2 CyberAlert
• On CBS Man Blasts Bush for Stuporous Response Compared to Iraq
• CNN's Jack Cafferty Again Goes on Anti-Bush Tirade, CBS Joins In
• Olbermann Mocks Condoleezza Rice for Seeing "Comedy on Broadway"
• Raines: Bush Worries Over Big Oil as "Poor Drown in Their Attics"
• ABC's Diane Sawyer to Bush: "Will You Call for Tax Increases?"
September 1 CyberAlert
• Sawyer Hits Bush with Liberal Spin, Iraq or Aid Katrina Victims?
• ABC's Cuomo Exploits Disaster to Push FDR-Like Government Growth
• MSNBC's Olbermann Rationalizes Looting, "What Would You Do?"
• CNN's O'Brien Urges Imposition of a "National Price Cap" on Gas
• Mitchell/Matthews Use Calamity to Mock Conservatives and Hit Bush
• "Top Ten Ways Osama Bin Laden Can Boost His Popularity"
August 31 CyberAlert
• CNN's Cafferty Takes Shot at Bush's "Vacation" After Hurricane
• Poll Showing Sheehan's Lack of Impact Buried by ABC and WashPost
• Reporters Blame Global Warming for Katrina, Not Even NYT Buys It
August 30 CyberAlert
• Totenberg Again Discovers & Warns Roberts is "Very Conservative"
• Matthews Touts Sheehan as "Tipping Point" Analogous to Cronkite
• ABC: Natl Guard Families "Facing This Storm Alone" Thanks to Bush
• "Top Ten Signs George W. Bush is Having a Bad Vacation"
August 29 CyberAlert
• Based on One Edit, WashPost: Roberts Sympathetic to Confederacy
• Boston Globe Touts Wonders of Cuba's "Free Universal Healthcare"
August 26 CyberAlert
• NBC/MSNBC: Sheehan the New Cronkite Driving War's "Tipping Point"
August 25 CyberAlert
• ABC Relays Charge Bush "Lied," But Not How He Met with Families
• ABC Admits Anti-War Movement Weak, Suggests How to Give It Impact
• NBC: "Iraq: The New Vietnam?"; Matthews Hears Dusty Springfield
• Olbermann Targets Hume as "Worser" in "Worst Person in the World"
• ABC & CBS Falsely Cite "Record High" Prices for Both Oil and Gas
• NBC Blames Floods on Global Warming; CNN: "We're Making It Worse"
August 24 CyberAlert
• NBC: Iraq "Rhetoric Beginning to Sound Much the Same" as Vietnam
• Newspaper Mag Editor Urges Papers to Urge Withdrawal from Iraq
• Network Firestorm Tuesday Night Over Pat Robertson
August 23 CyberAlert
• Net Seize on Republican Hagel's Comparison of Iraq to Vietnam
• GMA Features Sheehan Ally, Pleads: "Can Anti-War Moms Stop Bush?"
• ABC's Gibson Scolds Americans for Excessive Per Person Oil Use
• HBO Show Ends with Shot at Haliburton and "Corporate War-Mongers"
August 22 CyberAlert
• Totenberg: Roberts "Much More Conservative" Than I "Guessed"
• Washington Post Reporter Finds Roberts Offensive Toward Women
• Alter Urges "Stubborn" Bush Be "More Responsive to the Suffering"
• Will Scolds Media for False Reports of "Record High" Gas Prices
• Olbermann Calls MRC "Scam," Tags Rush as "Worst Person in World!"
August 19 CyberAlert
• Nets, AP Tout Sheehan's Achievements, See Revived Anti-War Effort
• WashPost's Dana Milbank: You Can't Mess With Cindy's Iconic Aura
• Washington Post Page 1 Blast: "Roberts Resisted Women's Rights"
• HBO Series Goes Out With Another Angry Rant Against the Iraq War
August 18 CyberAlert
• CBS's Plante Asks If Sheehan Will "Ignite the Anti-War Movement?"
• WW II Press Would've "Mercifully Given No Publicity" to Sheehan
• Olbermann Distorts Rush, Calls Him "Worst Person in the World!"
• Soldier to Lauer: "I'd Be Depressed Too If I Got News" from Media
• AP: Judge Roberts' Hometown Nearly All White and No Jews Allowed
August 17 CyberAlert
• GMA "Pores Over" Roberts Memos on "Comparable Worth" and Abortion
• Stumbling Into Context: Gallon of Gas Same Cost as Gallon of Milk
• Lahti: Bush "Dripping with the Blood" of "All" Killed in Iraq
• NewsBusters: NYT "Chokes on 'Partial Birth'" and AP's Skewed Poll
August 16 CyberAlert
• MSNBC's Chris Matthews Recommends that Sheehan Run for Congress
• Absurd Couric: "I Had to Take Out a Loan to Fill Up My Minivan"
August 15 CyberAlert
• Sheehan "Single-Handedly Bringing Iraq Debate to Bush's Doorstep"
• Nets Trump Bush Driving by Sheehan on Way to Fund-Raiser
• More False Claims of "Record High" Gas Prices, But NBC Admits...
• NBC Re-Run: Tom DeLay a Hero to White Supremacist Murderer
August 12 CyberAlert
• NBC Showcases Sheehan, MSNBC Touts Her as Symbol of "Dissent"
• Fred Barnes Calls Sheehan "Crackpot," Rues Media Focus on Her
• Nets Falsely Cite "Record High" Gas Prices, Target Oil Profits
• MSNBC Discourages GOP Candidate But Encourage Losing Democrat
August 11 CyberAlert
• Schieffer on Sheehan: "I Wonder Why" Bush "Doesn't Meet with Her?"
• Approaches from Right on Anti-Roberts Ad, "Un-Reaganesque" Pork
• Limbaugh Cites NewsBusters Blog, FNC Highlights Totenberg Quotes
• "Top Ten Strategies of Saddam Hussein's Attorneys"
August 10 CyberAlert
• NBC Notes Lack of Economic Confidence; Blames "Record" Gas Price
• Good Morning America Features "Exclusive" Interview with Sheehan
• Koppel & Brown Deny Jennings Had Bias, Brown Tags Critics "Silly"
• Update on the Radical Leftism of "Raging Grannies" Touted by NBC
August 9 CyberAlert
• Networks Trumpet Cause of Bush-Hater Sheehan's Anti-War Vigil
• NBC's Today Champions Singing Anti-Bush "Raging Grannies"
• Come Check Out the MRC's New Blog: NewsBusters.org
August 8 CyberAlert
• Roberts' Work for Gay Rights Portrayed as Illustrating "Nuance"
• Enola Gay Vet Indignant When Williams Asks If He Has "Remorse"
• After Stressing Bad, CBS Gives Short Shrift to Good Economic News
• WashPost Editor Sees Finland's Welfare State as an "Inspiration"
• A Few Times Peter Jennings Acknowledged Media Bias
August 5 CyberAlert
• Nets Exploit Marine Deaths to Prove Ohioans Turning Against War
• AP: Unborn Panda "Baby," But with Human Unborn Child a "Fetus"
• Film Reviewer Blames U.S. for "Tens of Thousands" of Iraqi Deaths
• HBO Rant: "Oh God, What Are You? Like Some Red-Neck Blogger Pig?"
August 4 CyberAlert
• Loss in "Referendum" on Bush Ignored, "Surprisingly Tight" Race
• Poll: Two Thirds Say Media Have Bias & Regularly Make Up Stories
August 3 CyberAlert
• Nets Trumpet Hackett, "Candor" in Chastising "Chicken Hawk" Bush
• Early Show Forwards Liberal Spin on Bolton Recess Appointment
• LA Times Reporter David Shaw, Who Documented Abortion Bias, Dies
August 2 CyberAlert
• Scold Bush's "End Run" on Bolton, ABC Points to Hillary as Model
• ABC and NBC More Sympathetic to Clinton's Recess Appointments
• Rather Stands By What He Won't Call "Memogate," Will Get Emmy
August 1 CyberAlert
• Totenberg "Surprised How Very, Very Conservative [Roberts] Was"
• CBS's Bob Schieffer Again Pushes McCain's Wiseness Over Bush Team
• Frist Decision "Re-establishes His Credentials As Man of Science"
• CNN's Frank Sesno Scolds Media for Bad News Bias in Iraq Coverage
July 29 CyberAlert
• NBC Rebukes U.S. for Not Matching "World" on Paid Maternity Leave
• Olbermann Suggests Plame Case "Deja Vu" for Watergate's John Dean
• If "Liar" Cheney Runs, Helen Thomas Promises "I'll Kill Myself"
July 28 CyberAlert
• Arnett Living in Baghdad, Describes Hussein as "Very Elegant"
• MSNBC's Stewart Frets: "Haven't Heard" Rove's "Name In Few Days"
• Trudeau: Bush's Nicknaming People is "Very Aggressive...Bullying"
July 26 CyberAlert
• CNN's Dobbs Warns of Dire Global Warming, But NBC: Hotter in '30s
• Mrs. Roberts Against "Abortion Rights," Fed Society "Dogging" Him
• Olbermann Raises Watergate in "Potentially Explosive" Rove Case
• "Top Ten George W. Bush Solutions for Global Warming"
July 25 CyberAlert
• Totenberg: Roberts a "Hardline Conservative," "Very Conservative"
• Olbermann Sees Wilson as Truth-Teller, Skips Credibility Problems
July 22 CyberAlert
• To Reinvigorate Rove Matter, CBS & MSNBC Jump on State Dept. Memo
• Couric Asks Bill Clinton Whether Karl Rove Should Be Fired
• ABC Hypes "New Questions" on Roberts, "Disappointment" No Latino?
• AP: "Low Morale" for Soldiers in Iraq, WPost: "Morale Improving"
• Bill Moyers Tasked Hoover's FBI to Find Gays on Goldwater's Staff
July 21 CyberAlert
• Networks Express Concern About Where Roberts Stands on Roe v Wade
• NBC's Today Frets About Roberts' Threat to Abortion "Rights"
• ABC and CNN Raise Possible Influence of Roberts' Catholic Faith
• "Very, Very, Very Conservative" or "Very, Very Conservative"?
• Assessing Economy, CBS Prefers Dire Anecdotes to Factual Stats
July 20 CyberAlert
• ABC Tags Roberts "Very Conservative," Zahn Frets Woman Not Picked
• Network Reporters Focus on How Announcement Distracts from Rove
• In Obit on Westmoreland, CBS News Skips His Lawsuit Against Them
• Flip-Flop Flap Used to Raise Jenna's Alcohol Use and to Mock Bush
July 19 CyberAlert
• Evening Newscasts Continue Rove Focus, Offer Ominous Predictions
• Olbermann Compares Rove Case to Watergate and Clintonian Parsing
• Denouncing Rove's Defense, CNN Staffer Blurts: "That's Bullshit!"
• CBS Has Gall to Chastise White House for Going Into "Attack Mode"
• Plame's Boss: "Her Cover Began to Erode" When Dating Joe Wilson
July 15 CyberAlert
• CBS Airs One-Sided Anti-Rove Story; CNN Sees "Smear" of Wilson
• MSNBC's Keith Olbermann: President Bush "Needs to Banish Rove"
• USA Today: Ill Jennings' Keeps "Fingerprints All Over" ABC News
• Chicago Tribune Touts "Bold" Plea for a Chief Justice O'Connor
July 14 CyberAlert
• NBC's Today Treats Wilson as Victim, Lets Him Rail Against Rove
• Roberts: We'll Beat White House Press Secretary "Like Dusty Rug"
• CBS's Schieffer Skips News of Higher Tax Revenue for Government
• Editor Castigates Colleagues for Biased Iraq War News
July 12 CyberAlert
• Networks Pounce on Leaked E-mail to Begin Push for Firing Rove
• White House Reporters Ridicule Scott McClellan at Monday Briefing
• New Study Finds No Media Honeymoon in Bush's Second Term Either
• Celebrity Journalists Gather to Help Left-Wing Anti-Gun Group
July 7 CyberAlert
• Gibson & Stephanopoulos Fret About Bush as Obstructionist at G-8
• Morning Shows Push Bush to Pick Moderate to Replace O'Connor
• Time: SCOTUS Has "Staunch Conservatives" and "Moderate Liberals"
• Hardball's Chris Matthews Tosses Softballs to DNC's Howard Dean
• Boston Globe Columnist: U.S. Not Worthy of July 4th Celebrations
• USA Today's Neuharth Regrets "No Cronkite to Call Bush's Bluff"
July 5 CyberAlert
• On O'Connor, Lots of Labeling, Wishes for Moderate Replacement
• CNN: Only Conservatives Have 'Litmus Test,' MSNBC Pushes Gonzales
• NBC Newsroom Animated by View U.S. Presidents Were "Terrorists"
June 30 CyberAlert
• ABC and NBC Peg Stories to Criticism of Bush for Invoking 9/11
• CBS Lets Soldier in Iraq Express Frustrations with Media Coverage
• ABC Looks at Successful Transfer of Authority to Iraqi Soldiers
• FNC Picks Up On Other Side of Guantanamo: Feces Thrown at Guards
• TV Land to Air 1983 Left-Wing ABC TV Movie, The Day After
• "Top Ten Surprises in President Bush's Prime-Time Address"
June 29 CyberAlert
• CNN Team Upset by Bush Tying 9/11 to Iraq, Gergen "Offended"
• Couric Sees Iraq "Unraveling" Thanks to "Tenacious Insurgents"
• In Midst of Listing Problems in Iraq, ABC Notes Positive Trends
• Gannett Editor Promises to Burn Flag If Burning Amendment Passes
June 28 CyberAlert
• Sawyer: Court "Conservative" & Totenberg Warns It'll Be More So
• Gibson Obsesses on Cheney's "Last Throes," Uses Poll to Counter
• Couric Urges Bush "Move to Middle," Guest Says No Dem in Cabinet
• At Commencement, Horror Novelist Stephen King Denounces Bush
June 27 CyberAlert
• To Totenberg's Indignation, Thomas Accuses NPR of Liberal Bias
• Olbermann Conflates Cruise & Rove, Suggests Intervention for Rove
• Fox News Sunday Relays MRC Tracking of Durbin vs. Rove Coverage
• McCullough Point on Deleterious Media: CyberAlert to Rumsfeld?
• Sarcastic Brown: "I Don't Think" Bush Will Be "In a Flight Suit"
• Retired General Tours Guantanamo, Tells CNN Media Portrayal Wrong
• Pew Poll: View of Media's Patriotism, Bias & Fairness at New Lows
June 24 CyberAlert Extra
• Nets Skipped or Barely Touched Durbin & Clinton, Now Jump on Rove
• Morning Shows Pounce on Rove, Unlike Handling of Dem Comments
• Washington Post Buried Durbin, But Puts Rove on the Front Page
• Hardball Panel Frets GOP Making National Security a "Wedge Issue"
June 24 CyberAlert: Special 2,000th Edition
• CNN Anchor Wonders: "Could Your Lawnmower Kill You?"
• NBC's Tim Russert Reacts to the MRC: "Holy ****"
• John McLaughlin Asks If Bill Clinton Is "a Fighting Cock"
• CNBC's Geraldo Rivera Shows Himself Naked on the Travel Channel
• Recalling Time's Effusive Praise of a Communist Party Boss
• CBS Host Asks Is It "Legal" for Business to Raise Prices
• CNN Media Critic: Fundraiser Won't Alter Dan Rather's Objectivity
• Matt Lauer "Sexed Up" by Lion at Siegfried and Roy's House
• Dan Rather Confesses: "I Made Up the Last Three Stories"
• After Banana Milkshake, ABC's Sawyer "Dreamed About Bill Clinton"
• Reporter Asks Rumsfeld to Tell Taliban Where We Will Bomb
• Connie Chung Sings to Dan Rather: "You're Number One"
• While Wife Cooked Duck, Ted Koppel's Baby Hit Floor With a Thud
• CNN: "Experts Agree: Al Qaeda Leader Is Dead Or Alive"
• Feet from Murder, Geraldo Autographs Shorts of Hooters Girls
• James Carville Shares with CNN Audience How He's Poorly Endowed
• Oceans Advocate Ted Danson Admits Relieving Himself in Ocean
• Peter Jennings: "My Dad Wrote 'Smoke Pot' in Cloves" on a Ham
• Cicadas Are People Too: Letters to the Editor Upset by Abuse
• CBS Reporter Sells "Never Used!" CBS News Standards at Yard Sale
June 23 CyberAlert
• CBS Skips Durbin, Picks Up Repub's Shot at Dems as Anti-Christian
• MSNBC's Countdown Finally Gets to Durbin, But Only to Scold GOP
• Lauer Asks Biden for Good News from Iraq, Then Returns to Usual
• Tom Brokaw Bought a Dude Ranch with Clinton Admin's Robert Rubin
• "Top Ten Reasons Saddam Hussein Loves Doritos"
June 22 CyberAlert
• It Takes Durbin Apology to Get Net Coverage, But CBS Still Spikes
• Lauer to McCain: Time to "Revisit" Comparison of Iraq to Vietnam?
• MSNBC's Countdown Showcases Leftist Cause-Celebre "Denver Three"
June 21 CyberAlert
• Nets Avoid "Filibuster" Term with Bolton, CBS Relays Innuendo
• CNN's Morton Says Biden "Usually" Knows What He's Talking About
• PBS Stations Use Airwaves to Enlist Viewers to Fight CPB Cuts
• CNN's NewsNight: Downing Memo, Tribute to Jones & Bush Dishonest
June 20 CyberAlert
• Clift: Iraq "Worse than Vietnam," Bush Has LBJ's Credibility Gap
• CBS Picks Up on Criticism of Bush for Avoiding Iraq Dead Funerals
• Couric Finds Time for 'Downing Street Memo' But Not Dick Durbin
• If Modern News Media Around in 1776, Colonialists Would Have Lost
June 17 CyberAlert
• Nets Tout Iraq Withdrawal Pushed by 4 U.S. Reps, But Skip Durbin
• Morning Shows Ignore Durbin, Today Hits Frist But Cues Up Clinton
June 16 CyberAlert
• ABC Denounces "Illegal Interrogation Techniques" at Guantanamo
• Salivating for Hillary vs McCain in 2008: "Oh! Pray for It!"
• Brokaw Chides Attitude Toward World, Urges We Love "Mother Earth"
• Kudos to CBS for Showing Chinese Brutality, Noting Gun Control
June 15 CyberAlert
• FNC Picks Up New Annan Scandal Link, NBC Plays Up British Memos
• CBS Again Trots Out Markey to Push for Amusement Park Regulation
• Chicago Trib Vet Denies He's Liberal, Then Espouses Liberal Views
• ABC Admits America-Bashing Relayed by North Korean Translators
June 14 CyberAlert
• CBS Again Pushes Theme of Republicans Turning Against Bush on War
• CBS's Storm & Time's Novak Fret About Treatment of 20th Hijacker
• Schieffer: Clinton Recognized Osama Threat, If Not for Starr...
• Journalists Rue Greater Focus on 60 Minutes than Bush's NG Record
• "Top Ten Things Overheard During the Michael Jackson Verdict"
June 13 CyberAlert
• CBS Frames Lead Around "Mounting Criticism" of Bush from GOP
• ABC's Roberts Hits Gonzales with How Carter Wants Guantanamo Shut
• Schieffer: Opponents Like Those "Who Urged Columbus to Stay Home"
• "Extremely," "Dramatically" & "Quite Overwhelmingly Conservative"
• Moyers Claims Liberal Reasoning "Too Complex" for "Red Meat"
June 10 CyberAlert
• NBC Displays Agenda, Leads with Case for Closing Guantanamo
• Schieffer Again Compares Guantanamo with North Vietnamese Prisons
• ABC: North Koreans Hate Americans, Offer Great Music/Art for Kids
• Three National Journalists Deny Liberal Bias or Proclaim Centrism
June 9 CyberAlert
• Nets Jump on Charge Oil Lobbyist Edited Global Warming "Science"
• Confronted by Hannity, Rosie O'Donnell Rages Against Bush & Rice
• Raines' Premise Kerry Earned Better Grades than Bush Discredited
• "Top Ten Ways George Bush Can Regain His Popularity"
June 8 CyberAlert
• Networks Pounce on Opportunity to Hype "Downing Street Memo"
• ABC Stresses Disapproval of Bush, But Approval Only Down 1 Point
• CNN's Schneider Endorses Accuracy of Hillary Clinton Slam at Bush
June 7 CyberAlert
• Couric Treats Annan as Wise Sage, Pushes Him to Denounce Bolton
• Chris Matthews Recalls How He "Cheered Like Mad" for Gorbachev
• Newsweek's Alter Admits Lack of Neutrality on Stem Cell Research
• MSNBC's Witt Sees Vindication for Newsweek in One Koran Incident
• NPR Hits Hard at RNC's Mehlman, But Goes Softer on DNC's Dean
• Letterman's "Top Ten Ways to Cheer Up Saddam Hussein"
June 6 CyberAlert
• In "Greatest American" Contest, Lauer Trumpets Clinton's Success
• Talking to Bradlee, Stephanopoulos Raises Conservative Media Bias
• Rather Receives Standing Ovations from "Investigative" Reporters
June 3 CyberAlert
• Rather Insists Guard Story True, "Not Fact" to Call Memos "Fake"
• Stahl: Felt a "Big Hero" Justified By "Nazis" in the White House
• Brokaw Chides Buchanan for Calling Felt "Traitor," But He Didn't
• Woodward and Bernstein Dance Around Felt's Personal Motivations
• CBS: Suicide Bombings to Decline in Iraq; ABC Warns Growing Worse
• Judy Woodruff Leaves CNN: A Rundown of Her Most Biased Quotes
• CNN Ratings Down "Sharply" from Year Ago, FNC Draws Twice as Many
June 2 CyberAlert
• ABC & CBS Counter Felt Critics, Contend Felt Had to Go to Media
• Journalists Denounced Starr's Leaks to Media, Denigrated Tripp
• Williams Embraces Bill Clinton, Pines: "Two for the Price of One"
• Ted Turner Credits Castro with Inspiring CNN International
• Jones Applauds HRC Nomination, Behar Rejects She'll Hike Taxes
June 1 CyberAlert
• Watergate Glory Days Revived, Motivations Skipped, Felt a Hero
• Moran Gives Credibility to "Gulag" Description of Guantanamo
• Showing Silliness, Morning Shows Look at Hillary v Laura in 2008
May 31 CyberAlert
• Schieffer: To Save America's Honor, Guantanamo Must Be Closed
• Kurtz: Conservative Hypocrisy in Not Denouncing Koppel's 'Fallen'
• AP and ABC Note Law & Order Slam at DeLay, But Skip Racist Angle
• Networks Resist Calling Filibuster of Bolton a Filibuster
• PBS's Now Again Pounds a Conservative and Cues Up a Liberal
May 26 CyberAlert
• NBC's Couric Champions "Clarion Call" of "Moderates Are Coming!"
• CBS Skips Poll on Opposition to Expanding Number of Stem Lines
• ABC Highlights Amnesty International's Attack on the U.S.
• ABC's Gibson "Surprised" to Learn Iraqis Wish Zarqawi Dead
• CNN's Hemmer & O'Brien Endorse E-Mails Mocking "Culture of Life"
• Law & Order: CI Tags DeLay as Hero to White Supremacist Murderer
May 25 CyberAlert
• Borger Touts "Extraordinary" Deal, "Saves" Senate from Partisans
• Morning Shows Praise McCain, Couric: "Slap in Face of Extremists"
• CBS Champions GOP Rejection of Bush on Stem Cells, Overseas Work
• By 3-to-1, Journalists Identify as Liberal Over Conservative
• Patrick Swayze Derides Fear of Soviets, Couric Echoes Sentiment
May 24 CyberAlert
• Schieffer Touts Misleading Poll on Most Favoring 60 Vote Standard
• Couric and Gibson Blame America, First Lady Counters Their Claims
• Meacham Touts Newsweek's Truth-Telling, Forgets Spiking Lewinsky
• Jennings Visits ABC, World News Tonight Focuses on Prisoner Abuse
• You Read it Here First: FNC Picks Up on Rather's Praise of Mapes
May 23 CyberAlert
• Rather Praises Mapes, CBS News: "Kingdom of Journalistic Knights"
• Off-Topic Poll Touted as Showing Opposition to Ending Filibuster
May 20 CyberAlert
• CBS Cites Dire Litany, Asks: Is Iraq "Sliding Toward Civil War?"
• Williams Claims Filibuster to Block Judges "Used by Both Sides"
• Moran: Media Have "Anti-Military Bias," 70% at WH Voted for Kerry
• Carlson: "Bush's Policies," Not Newsweek, "Fuel Arab Anger"
• Newspaper Union Boss Charges U.S. Military Targets Journalists
May 19 CyberAlert
• NBC Trumpets Distorted Poll on Opposition to Ending Filibuster
• Stephanopoulos Worries Non-"Moderate" May Get on Supreme Court
• Matthews Paints Newsweek as Diversion from Opposition to Iraq
• FNC Examines How Media Upset at White House Advice to Newsweek
• Limbaugh Picks Up Wednesday on a Couple of CyberAlert Articles
May 18 CyberAlert
• McClellan Suggestion Newsweek Repair Damage Appalls Journalists
• Lauer Frets About "Pressure" and "Piling On" from White House
• Olbermann Charges White House with "Treasonous" Action
• NBC Airs One-Sided Look at What Critics "Fear" from Bush Judges
• NBC: Oil Prices "Soaring," E-Mailer Wishes for Higher Gas Prices
• CBS Cancels 60 Minutes Wed, But Rather to Move to Sunday Edition
May 17 CyberAlert
• Reporters Come to Newsweek's Defense, Suggest Story Really True
• MSNBC's Olbermann & Crawford Suggest Bush Team "Set Up" Newsweek
• Schieffer Blames Newsweek's Retraction on White House "Pressure"
• Alter: Story May Be True, Chides Pentagon, Touts Mag's "Digging"
• Newsweek Critic Ansen's Changing Approach to Star Wars Movies
May 16 CyberAlert
• Newsweek Buries Its Backtracking, NBC Assigns Blame Elsewhere
• Couric Fawns Over Specter, Blames GOP for "Disgusted" Public
• GMA Paints John Bolton as the Prototypical "Bullying" Boss
• NPR Centers Interview with 'Jerks at Work' Author Around Bolton
• Schieffer Describes Senator John Warner as "Very Conservative"
• National Poll of Journalists: 68% Voted for Kerry, 25% for Bush
• In Look at MRC Labeling Study, Gabler Denigrates MRC as "Clowns"
• "Top Ten Thoughts Going Through Putin's Mind at This Moment"
May 12 CyberAlert Extra
• CBS Twists Starr Rebuke of Democrats Into Blast at GOP on Judges
May 12 CyberAlert
• Sawyer Presses Mrs. Reagan on Variance with Bush on Stem Cells
• NBC's Favorite Historian Frets that Gorbachev Underappreciated
• NYPost & FNC Pick Up on CyberAlert Item on Rather's Speaking Fee
May 11 CyberAlert
• NBC's Today Treats Sen. Clinton as Victim in Fundraising Trial
• PBS's David Brancaccio Cues Up Garofalo, Hits Barr from the Left
• FNC's Hume Picks Up on MRC's Labeling Study and CyberAlert Item
May 10 CyberAlert
• Wallace Touts How, Unlike Bush, Putin Reads Papers -- Yet...
• ABC's Gibson Scolds Bush for Criticizing Putin on Eastern Europe
• Newsweek's Meacham Chastises Bush for Lamenting Yalta Agreement
• Media Pounce in Outrage Over Minister Who Ousts Kerry Voters
May 9 CyberAlert
• Contention USSR the "Oppressor" of Baltic States Disturbs ABC
• CBS Focuses on Bolton Antagonists, Ignores Supportive Comments
• Stephanopoulos Uses GM's Troubles to Push "National Health Care"
• Early Show Has Time for SpongeBob and Elvis, Not Big Jobs Gain
May 6 CyberAlert
• BBC Election Coverage Features Derisive George Bush Impersonator
• Apple: Religious See NYT and WPost as "Arms of Democratic Party"
May 5 CyberAlert
• In Profiling Abramoff, CBS Skips How He Paid for Democrats Too
• NBC and CBS Hype "Explosive" Old News About Pat Tillman's Death
• NPR Talk Show Host: "George Bush Is a [Unprintable Vulgarity]"
• Dan Rather Signs With Speakers' Bureau, Fee: $75,000 Per Speech
May 3 CyberAlert
• CNN/USA Today/Gallup Delivers Another Distorted Filibuster Poll
• Reporter Getting in Bed With a Republican, But a "Maverick" One
• Another Poll Finds Many More See Liberal Than Conservative Bias
May 2 CyberAlert
• O'Donnell: Bush "a War Criminal...Should Be Tried at The Hague"
• WashPost Ombudsman Cites Biased Poll to Defend Biased Poll
• Matt Drudge Praises MRC as "Front-Runner" and "Revolutionary"
April 29 CyberAlert
• Obnoxious Questions to Bush: Terrorism on Rise, Renditioning...
• CNN Reads Aloud Viewer-Proposed Questions from Left for Bush
• CBS News Treats as Scandalous "Big Oil's Profit Windfall"
• "Top 10 Thoughts Going Through Pres. Bush's Mind at This Moment"
April 28 CyberAlert
• CBS & NBC Trumpet "Setback" for DeLay, Things "Worse" for Hammer
• Recalling Goldwater, Olbermann Warns "Extremism" Will Doom GOP
• WashPost Editors Defend Wording of Anti-GOP Poll on Filibuster
• On Florida Self-Defense Law: "Wild West" and "License to Kill"
• CBS Reporter Sells "Never Used!" CBS News Standards at Yard Sale
April 27 CyberAlert
• CBS Presses Fulfillment of Its Wish: Demise of Personal Accounts
• Sans Dan Rather, CBS Evening News Hits All-Time Viewership Low
• Hume Finds Polls with Support for Blocking Judicial Filibusters
• NPR: Chafee and Jeffords Both Centrist/Moderate and Liberal
• Fox & Friends Crew Stings CNN's Brown for His Attacks on FNC
April 26 CyberAlert
• ABC/WPost Word Poll Question to Get Desired Result on Filibuster
• Morning Shows Treat as Scandalous Frist at a Religious Event
• WashTimes Really Runs Article on MRC's "DisHonors Awards" Gala
April 25 CyberAlert
• Reporters Believes Democrats "Good-Hearted," Republicans "Evil"
• CBS's Schieffer Twice Touts How Greenspan Predicts Tax Hikes
• Clift: "Nuclear Option Equivalent of FDR's Trying to Pack Court"
• Washington Times Runs Article on MRC's "DisHonors Awards" Gala
April 22 CyberAlert
• Winners at the MRC's "Dishonors Awards" Held Thursday Night
• The Judges Who Selected the Winning Quotes
• Audience Awards the "Quote of the Year" to Dan Rather
• Media Ignore Bolton Critic's Tie to "Mothers Opposed to Bush"
• CBS: Germans Unhappy with German Pope, "Unease" Over Nazi Years
April 21 CyberAlert
• CBS's Early Show: "Many Catholics" Disappointed by Pope Pick
• NBC Labels New Pope But Not Liberal Critic, Raises Nazi Past
• On ABC, Gibson Stresses Pope Out of Touch with U.S. Catholics
• CNN and NPR Like the "God's Rottweiler" Epithet for Pope
• Kondracke: "Appalling" Pope Delivers "Dictatorship of Certitude"
April 20 CyberAlert
• CBS Most Egregious in Applying Ideological Labels to New Pope
• ABC & CBS Quick to Tag "Rottweiler" Ratzinger as "Controversial"
• ABC's Gibson April 4: "Extreme Conservative Views" Doom Ratzinger
April 19 CyberAlert
• Nets Zero in on "Ultraconservative" Ratzinger, "God's Rottweiler"
• CNN Focuses on "Discouraged" Catholic Women Who Want "Revolution"
• Couric Distorts Poll to Say Most Want "Less Conservative" Church
• Reporters Predict DeLay Won't Survive, Will They Help Him Along?
April 18 CyberAlert
• Nets Fret Over Women in Catholic Church, Give Platform to Liberal
• Tom DeLay's Quip at NRA Convention Appalls CBS's Bob Schieffer
• CNN Picks Up Gimmicky Attacks on DeLay, Uncle Sam Whacking Head
• CBS Ignores Unprecedented Use of Filibuster to Block Judges
• Mitchell's Promise of a GOP Scandal Over Oil-for-Food Falls Apart
• Not Even Tim Russert Is Aware of Good News and Normalcy in Iraq
April 15 CyberAlert
• Matthews & Stahl Recall When Democrats & Mainstream Media Ruled
• CBS's U.S. "Lied" About Shooting of Italian Undermined by NBC
• ABC Crams in Good Iraq News: "No Shortage" of Police Volunteers
• "Top Ten Signs Your Accountant Doesn't Give a Damn Anymore"
April 13 CyberAlert
• CBS News Treats Gingrich as a Wise Sage After He Criticizes DeLay
• Clinton Lectures Couric on Obstructionism, She Scolds Vatican
• CBS Features Italian's Charge U.S. "Lying" About Shooting Her Car
• Andy Rooney Refuses to Repeat "So Help You God" Portion of Oath
• West Wing Not Only Liberal Presidential Drama: WB's Jack & Bobby
April 12 CyberAlert
• Networks Focus on Democratic Attacks on UN Nominee John Bolton
• ABC, CBS and NBC All Falsely Hype "Record" High Gas Prices
• Novak Reports
NYTimes Went Fishing for Op-Ed Asking DeLay to Quit
April 11 CyberAlert
• Dionne, Borger and Ifill Fret About Snub of Carter from Funeral
• CBS Cites "Exceptional" Work of Iraqi Cameraman Detained by U.S.
• Rather & Mapes Win Peabody Award for Abu Ghraib Abuse Story
• You Read It Here First:
WashPost Picks Up Baldwin's Anti-GOP Rant
April 7 CyberAlert
• CBS and ABC Pounce on "Ethics Questions Dogging" Tom DeLay
• NBC/MSNBC Continue to Obsess Over the Supposed Snubbing of Carter
• NBC Relays View Pope "Affirmed Death" in Rejecting Use of Condoms
• Gibson: Would American Crowds Be So Polite? They Were for Reagan
April 6 CyberAlert
• NBC's Today Frets that Carter "Snubbed" from Funeral Delegation
• CBS: Catholics in U.S. Saw Pope as "Reactionary and Out of Touch"
• Networks Continue to Forward Canard About "Record" High Gas Price
• The West
Wing's Ideal Republican President Holds Liberal Views
April 5 CyberAlert
• CBS Evening News Touts AP Poll on How Catholics Want Changes
• Gibson's Pal "Bitterly Disagrees" with Pope "On So Many Issues"
• Some Tag Papal Candidates as "Extreme" and "Ultra-Conservative"
• NBC's Holt on Pope: "Alienated," "Marginalized" and "Divided"
• Matthews Goes Into Rant About What New Pope Will "Have To" Do
• Welch Shoots Down Couric's Admiration for European Work Ethic
April 4 CyberAlert
• ABC: Pope "Controversial," "Too Conservative" for U.S. Catholics
• Lauer: "Contradiction" Between "Conservative" Pope and His Pitch
• Alec Baldwin: GOP Leaders "Maniacs" from "Christian Loony Bin"
April 1 CyberAlert
• CBS on Schiavo: "Dangerous Precedent," "Far Right" May Exploit It
• Nets Downplay or Skip How Panel Finds Intel Not "Politicized"
• Berger Pleads Guilty, But Last Year Media Painted Him as Victim
• Tom Brazaitis, RIP; Would've Voted for Al Franken for President
• Ex-NBC News Reporter Shriver's Office the "Go-To Place" for Dems
March 31 CyberAlert
• ABC Gets Around to Jesse Jackson, But Doesn't Air a Word from Him
• HBO to Air Glowing Documentary on Success of Liberal Air America
March 30 CyberAlert
• ABC Chooses ACLU Hit on Military Over Jackson's Defense of Life
• Jennings Refers to Late Senator Howell Heflin as "Senator Howell"
• Rather Returns to
60 Minutes, Has "Howdy" & "Adios" Voice Mail
• Of Three Cable News Networks, MSNBC Falls to Fourth in Ratings
March 29 CyberAlert
• NBC's Expert: On Schiavo, Republicans Have Soured Swing Voters
• Mitchell Scolds DeLay for Schiavo Publicity to Mask Ethics Issues
Globe/NPR Journalist Tags Novak a "Mendacious Lycanthrope"
• "Top Ten Things Overheard at the White House Easter Egg Hunt"
March 28 CyberAlert
• ABC Hits Cardinal from Left, Plugs Pope's Critique of Capitalism
• Media Biased Against Religious, Few "People of Faith" at
• NPR's Totenberg Uses Schiavo to Push for Universal Health Care
• GMA Seeks Kevorkian's "Very Interesting Perspective" on Schiavo
• CBS Uses "Guerrilla News Network" Video to Show a Homeless Vet
March 25 CyberAlert
• CBS Raises Good News in Iraq and Lets Reporter Bring Up Prayer
• Novak: Journalists "Passionately Oppose" Schiavo Intervention
• NPR Suggests "Consensus" On Right-to-Die Upset by Congress
• Stephanopoulos Boasts He Talks "Every Day" With James Carville
March 24 CyberAlert
• On Schiavo, Politically-Motivated or Unpopular? CBS Can't Decide
• Unlike CBS, CNN Concedes Hit on DeLay Came from Liberal Group
• Olbermann: Schiavo Death Will Benefit "Grotesque" Republicans
March 23 CyberAlert
• CBS Treats Innocuous DeLay Comments on Schiavo as Scandalous
• ABC Discovers that Disabled Worry What Schiavo Means to Them
• Guest Undercuts Olbermann's Shot at DeLay and Bush for Hypocrisy
• CNN's Schneider Goes to Liberal Enclave to Get Views on SS
• Mary Mapes Signs Book Deal, Insists Bush Guard Memos Authentic
March 22 CyberAlert
• CBS Runs Silly Look at How Gas Prices "Force" Man to Kip at Work
• NBC's Curry Frets About "Dangerous Precedent," "Broader" Agenda
• On CNN, Howard Kurtz Avoids Study Finding on 2004 Anti-Bush Tilt
• Rather Critics: "Drop Dead"; No "Crazy Biased Liberals" at CBS
March 21 CyberAlert
• To Rumsfeld's Amusement, Stephanopoulos Probes "Biggest Mistake"
• Jennings Hails Wisdom of George Kennan's Criticism from the Left
• ABC Rails Against Congressional "Interference" in Schiavo Case
• Media Laud Liberal Book on Supreme Court, Skip Conservative One
March 18 CyberAlert
• Media Mantra on "Record High" Gas Prices, But a Few Note Reality
• GMA Guest and Diane Sawyer Warn of Extinction Soon for Humans
March 17 CyberAlert
• Gregory Insists Personal Accounts "Unpopular," Poll Differs
• Bumiller of the
NY Times Again Poses the Most Obnoxious Question
• ABC's Moran and Jennings Fret Over "Very Big Issue" of Rendering
• Networks Falsely Claim Oil and Gas at "Record High" Prices
March 16 CyberAlert
• Olbermann: MRC Wants "Institutionalized, Pro-Republican Slant"
• Public Radio Vet Edwards Blasts Bush for "Information Control"
• Top WashPost Editor Decries Bush's Policies as "Imperialism"
March 15 CyberAlert
• Jennings Takes Snide Shot Over Difficulty to Improve View of U.S.
• Thomas: Democratic Rumblings in Middle East Make Press Look "Bad"
• Matthews: Rather "Nothing Like the Portrait Painted...by Critics"
• Bury or Ignore Finding Media Three Times Negative on W Than Kerry
• MRC's "DisHonors Awards" Gala Nearly Sold Out, So Buy Tickets Now
• "Top Ten Things Overheard During Bill Clinton's Hospital Stay"
March 14 CyberAlert
• Russert Targets Private Accounts as "Stumbling Block" to SS Deal
• Time's Duffy Blames America: "Why Can't We Run a Check Point?"
March 11 CyberAlert
• Under Schieffer CBS Maintains Hostility to Bush's SS Reform Plan
• CBS Finally Airs Look at Chile's Success with Private Accounts
• Schieffer Pledges to Not Take Viewers' Trust in Him for "Granted"
• Matthews Rejects Notion Anchors Liberal, But Admits Cronkite Was
• Brown: Rather Left "More Tragic than Heroic" and That's "Wrong"
March 10 CyberAlert
• Rather Draws Line from Being Called "N-Lover" to a "Liberal"
• Dan Rather's Last Word as
CBS Evening News Anchor: "Courage"
• Praise Heaped on Rather, "Sad" Conservatives Exploited Memogate
March 8 CyberAlert
• Nets Avoid How "Italian Journalist" Works for Communist Paper
• CBS Profile Denies Rather Biased, He Blames His Passion for Image
March 7 CyberAlert
• Totenberg Eats Shoe, Admits Misjudgment on Iraq Election's Power
• Hunt Agrees with Shields' Contention a "Lynch Mob" Got Rather
• When 9-Year-Old Praises Bush's SS Plan, Couric Corrects Him
• FNC's Ratings Continue Rising While CNN's Plummet in Prime Time
March 4 CyberAlert
• ABC Considers Leading with Good News, But Goes with Bad, in Iraq
• When Fleischer Raises Media Bias, Lauer Pounces on WMD Claims
• Rather: Memos Real, Insists to Letterman "Nobody Lied" at CBS
• Re-Welcome to the New CyberAlert and Our Two New Versions
March 3 CyberAlert
• CBS Charges Conservative Group with "Slime" Tactics Against AARP
• Sharpton Thanks Matthews for a Great Anti-Bush SS Plan Soundbite
• When Juvenile Executions Okayed, Nets Stressed Condemnation
• Rather Cries During Interviews, Still Believes Memos Authentic
• Welcome to the New CyberAlert and Our Two New Versions
March 2 CyberAlert
• Nets: Juvenile Execution Ruling Brings U.S. Into Line with World
• ABC Stressed Torture Claim, Skips Evidence of Plan to Kill Bush
• NPR Spurns Social Security "Reform" Tag, But in Clinton Years...
• "Top Ten Other Changes at CNN"
March 1 CyberAlert
• NBC Uses Car Bombing to Resurrect "Mission Accomplished" Marker
• Gibson Hypes How White House "Responds" to Rock, But They Didn't
• Matthews & Carlson Reject Notion White House Press Corps Liberal
• Hollywood Celebrities Oppose Liberal Because He's "Anti-Choice"
February 28 CyberAlert
• Oscar Audience Applauds Louder for
Fahrenheit 9-11 Than Passion
• Rooney Hails Liberal Presidents, Dismisses Reagan as a Divider
• Committee Chair Chides
WashPost for Groundless Hit on Rumsfeld
• You Read it Here First: FNC Panel Picks up on
• "Top Ten Revelations in the Secret Bush Tapes"
February 24 CyberAlert
• CBS Highlights German Anti-Bush Marchers, How Remarks "Jarring"
• CBS Dwells on How Marine Not Charged in Mosque Shooting
• CNN: Romney on Wrong Side on Stem Cells, Preventing Life Saving
• Jennings: "I Believe There Are Unidentified Flying Objects"
February 23 CyberAlert
• ABC Treats Torture Allegation as Equal to Assassination Charge
• CBS's Roberts Blames Bush Hard Line on Iran for Summit "Chill"
February 22 CyberAlert
• Katie Couric Pushes Ted Kennedy's Latest Regulatory Intrusion
• Care More About Gannon Than Jordan, Many Softballs for Clinton
• "Top Ten Good Things About Having the Same Name as a President"
February 21 CyberAlert
• Future CBS Anchor Applies Ideological Tag to Republican, Not Dem
• CBS Decides to Authenticate a Bush Story -- By Another Outlet
• CBS Paints Making People Pay Their Bills as Pay Off to Business
February 18 CyberAlert
• Negroponte Profiles Link Him to Death Squads and Iran-Contra
• Day Late, Jennings Notes Greenspan's Approval of Bush SS Plan
• NBC Gives Air Time to Left-Wing Cause-Celeb: Gannon/Guckert
• "Al-Qaeda Has Replaced the Soviet Union as the Great Boogeyman"
• NBC's Social Security for Dummies' Non-Existent "Trust Fund"
February 17 CyberAlert
• Skip Greenspan's Approval of SS Plan, Excited Bush May Hike Tax
• Jennings Uses Bill Gates to Push Americans to Travel Abroad
• GMA Hypes Prediction of "Devastating" Flooding Caused by Warming
• NPR Commentator Denounces "Support Our Troops" Stickers on Cars
• CBS Producers in Memogate Refuse to Go, Implicate Top CBS Execs
February 16 CyberAlert
• Out of Blue, ABC Hypes Attack on Bush's Faith-Based Initiatives
• ABC Promotes GOP Back Bencher Attacks from Left on SS Reform
• Olbermann Takes on "Faux News Channel," Guest Wants Hume Ousted
• Gas Tax Revenue Falling? CBS Pushes Tax by the Mile Driven
February 15 CyberAlert
• CBS Highlights SS Reform Opponent While FNC Shows Dem Hypocrisy
• Sam Donaldson Charges Budget Cut "On the Backs of the Poor"
• Journalists Spend Weekend Touting Howard Dean's Virtues
February 11 CyberAlert
• Jennings Suggests Bush Administration Provoked North Korea
• Gergen Claims Hillary Clinton Has "Conservative Social Values"
• CBS Publicizes Charges Against Cosby, Suppressed Against Clinton
February 10 CyberAlert
• After Pushing for Big Drug Entitlement, Cost Now Upsets Networks
• NBC Highlights Conservatives Disturbed by Bush's Big Spending
• WashPost Sees Deep Cuts and Bigger Government in Bush's Budget
February 9 CyberAlert
• Schieffer Suggests Tax Hike Since We've "Got" to Fund Programs
• CNN Leads Budget Coverage with Anecdote About WWII Vet's Plight
• GMA Finance Expert, a Big Democratic Donor, Slams Budget Cuts
• Couric Uses Today Show to Extol Virtues of Feminism and Steinem
• Couric More Enthusiastic for Socialism Than Even the French?
• On NBC's Law &
Order: Murder of a "Conservative Talk Show Host"
February 8 CyberAlert
• Nets, Especially CBS, Paint "Cuts" Hurting "Homeless" & "Hungry"
• NBC Today's Coverage of Bush's SS Reform Brought to You by AARP
• Jobs Report Undermines Dan Rather's Comparison of Bush to Hoover
• CBS Hopeful on Iraq, NBC Warns of Islamic Law, Breaking Apart
February 4 CyberAlert
• CBS Takes on Bush SS Plan: "Takes the Safety Out of Safety Net"
• Apple & Olbermann Cite 1967 Vietnam Vote to Undermine Iraq Vote
February 3 CyberAlert
• MSNBC's Matthews & Reagan Argue Hug Choreographed to Boost Bush
• Hug Leaves Roberts "With Goose Bumps," Rather: "Poignant Moment"
• Jennings: Bush's Iraq Election "Euphoria" Not Matched by Iraqis
• CNN and NBC Focus on Bush's "Historic Low" Approval Rating
• Calling Inked Fingers "Disgusting," Garofalo Uses Nazi Salute
• Bush Jokes with Rather About Joining Him in Retirement in Texas
• WPost Editor Says Bush Invents Reality, Complains Taxes Too Low
• Lauer: Bush SS Plan Makes Him "Divider," Koppel: W Using "Fear"
• NPR's Liasson Labels Dean a "Staunch Centrist" & "Deficit Hawk"
• "Top Ten Surprises in George Bush's State of the Union Address"
February 2 CyberAlert
• ABC's Stephanopoulos Resurrects Vietnam Election Headline
• Zakaria: W Less
Rational Ayatollah, Stewart: Afraid Bush Right
• Richard Gere: "Saddam Hussein and Us, We Are Not Separate"
• Couric Pleads for AG to Take on SUV's Which Could "Squash" Her
February 1 CyberAlert
• After Vote Success, NBC Asks: "What If the U.S. Fails in Iraq?"
• Chris Matthews Suggests U.S. Soldiers Forced Iraqis to Vote
• Dick Cavett Denounces "Stinking War," Bush "Sold Bill of Goods"
• Kurtz Chides Media for Overplay of Post Attack on Cheney's Parka
January 31 CyberAlert
• Jennings: Iraq "Bleak," Williams: "Unease," Rather: "Inspiring"
• FNC's Harrigan on Friday: "There's Going to Be a Bloodbath"
• For Second Time, Jennings Finds Iraqi Who Champions George Bush
• Jennings v World News Tonight with Jennings on Ballot Confusion
• Media See Cheney "Fashion Faux Pas" as "International Incident"
• NPR's Totenberg Urges Bush to "Abandon" Tax Cuts for Top 2%
January 28 CyberAlert
• CBS & NBC Paint Dire Picture of Violence In Iraq, But Not ABC
• NBC Touts Whitman's Book as Lauer Commiserates About "Far Right"
• Couric Elicits Quip Woman Knows Who's President, "Unfortunately"
• FNC Notes Lack of Media Interest in Case on Which Moran Hit Bush
January 27 CyberAlert
• Moran Hits Bush with Obscure Case,
WPost Delights He's "Stumped"
• Wash Post and CBS Dub Liberals as "Centrist" & "Not...Left Wing"
• Brown Provides Sympathetic Forum for Boxer, Cues Up Her Attacks
• Turner: Iraq War "Obscene," FNC: Bush's "Propaganda Voice"
January 26 CyberAlert
• NBC Focuses on Iraq Vets "Who Tumbled Quickly Into Homelessness"
• Jennings Concedes Iraq Improvements, But Better Off with Saddam
• ABC's GMA Contrasts Education Budget with Twice as Much for Iraq
• Tax on Grocery Bags Intrigues Today Show's Couric, Lauer & Curry
January 25 CyberAlert
• Army Officers Tell Jennings Media Have Mis-Reported Iraq Efforts
• Miklaszewski Contrasts Spending on Iraq to 1/13th as Much on EPA
• ABC's GMA Gives Time to Claim Iraq War Drove Marine to Murder
• NPR Frames Roe Story Around Fears of "Abortion Rights" Advocates
January 24 CyberAlert
• CBS's Bob Schieffer: Iraq "Sort of a Vietnam in Reverse"
• When Conservatives Criticize Conservatives ABC Sees Their Wisdom
• Dan Rather v Bill Plante on If Bush Has Asked for "Sacrifice"
• NBC's O'Donnell Wishes Bush Inaugural Was More a "McCain-Type"
• NBC's Shalit: Rwandan Genocide Ignored Because It "Had No Oil"
• Garofalo: "George W. Bush is Unelectable," Blames "Vote Fraud"
• "Top Ten Bush Goals for His Second Term"
January 21 CyberAlert
• ABC Contrasts Inaugural with Funeral for Marine Killed in Iraq
• Jennings: Iraq Ignored, Stephanopoulos: "Idealism, Not Realism"
• ABC Brings Aboard Critics to Douse Enthusiasm for Bush Speech
• Empathize with Marchers, Contrast Quelling to Bush Freedom Call
• NBC Raises "Legitimacy" of Ohio Vote, Blames GOP for Bad Tone
• Sitting by Rather, Historian Suggests Press Out to "Get" Bush
• MSNBC's Ron Reagan Recommends Bush Start Telling "The Truth"
• GMA Repeatedly Complains About "Lavish" & "Excessive" Inaugural
• GMA Devotes Segment to Kids Denouncing Bush/Whining About Life
January 20 CyberAlert
• On Inauguration Eve, CBS Stresses Bush's Approval Below Nixon's
• NBC's Today Highlights Kerry's Attacks, Brings Carter Aboard
• CNN's Zahn: Will Rice Be "Own Woman" or "President's Puppet?"
January 19 CyberAlert
• ABC Piles on With Rice Critics; Only FNC Notes Biden Admonition
• Stephanopoulos: Bush Has Lowest Approval Rating Except Nixon
• Claim Kerry Didn't Favor Abortion & Same-Sex Marriage Defended
• By the Standard of NBC's 'The West Wing,' Bush Won a "Landslide"
January 18 CyberAlert
• ABC and NBC Press Bush About How He's Damaged U.S. Credibility
• Barbara Walters: Public "Afraid" of "Conservative" Supreme Court
• ABC Decides MLK Day a Good Time to Show How Blacks Dislike Bush
• CBS Vets Insist Rather and Mapes Would've Gone After a Democrat
• Harris Finds That By 3-to-1 Americans Don't Trust "The Press"
January 17 CyberAlert
• ABC and AP Focus on Those Upset by Bush's "Lavish" Inauguration
• Washington Post: Kerry Didn't Favor Abortion & Same-Sex Marriage
• 6 Days After CBS Panel Report Net Devotes Whole Show to Kennedy
• Williams Frets CBS's "Mistakes...Obscured....Legitimate Story"
• Carlson: Unlike at CBS, Bush Staffers Not Held Accountable
• "Top Ten Perks of Being the New White House Dog"
January 14 CyberAlert
• Rather Has Chutzpah to Tag FBI Problem as "Major Embarrassment"
• Ex-CBS News Chief Chides Net's "Unremitting Liberal Orientation"
• Downs: Reporters Liberal Because They're "Liberated" & Informed
January 13 CyberAlert
• ABC Treats No WMD in Iraq as Big New News, Re-Hash Bush Claims
• Rather Uses Casket Video to Denounce Policy Barring Such Viewing
• Fineman Admits Mainstream Media Act Like Political Party
• "Top 10 Questions G.W. Bush Asked His Homeland Security Nominee"
January 12 CyberAlert
• NBC's Engel Admits He Rarely Reports on Heroics of U.S. Soldiers
• Today Repeatedly Hypes Book Which Says Abraham Lincoln Was Gay
• USA Today Story Frets Democrats Don't "Fight Back" in Campaigns
• NPR: Rumsfeld Aims to Kill "Alien Artists and Hollywood Actors"
• Letterman's "Top Ten Proposed Changes at CBS News"
January 11 CyberAlert
• Olbermann: CBS a Victim, FNC the Villain for Running Swift Ads
• Fret CBS Staffers Fired, Yet No One Fired from Bush Team for War
• CBS Stresses Panel Saw No Political Bias, But Admits Others Do
• Don Hewitt: Would've "Been More Scrutiny If...About John Kerry"
• CyberAlert Long Ago Noted Same CBS Dissembling That's in Report
January 10 CyberAlert
• Iraq "Death Squads" Remind Couric of Innocents Killed in Salvador
• Clift: Bush Team "Took Their Damn Time" in "Laggard Response"
• Best Jobs Numbers Since 1999, But CBS and NBC Stress Negative
January 7 CyberAlert
• ABC and NBC Treat Ohio Vote Protest by Democrats as Credible
• New Favorite "Even Republican"; Promote Graham's Hit on Gonzales
• Michael Moore So Enthralled Couric She Awarded Him a 2nd Segment
January 6 CyberAlert
• Jennings Blames 9/11 Limits for Stinginess of "Muslim Charities"
• Williams: World Will See U.S. as Anti-Iraq War Activists Wished
• 9 Days Later, Jennings Still Hits "Insufficient" U.S. Response
• MSNBC's Matthews Frets that Bush Didn't Ask for Carter's Help
January 4 CyberAlert
• ABC: Missed Chance to Show "Good Faith"; NBC: Bush "Fumbled"
• CBS's Plante Recites Slow Bush Response, Hope of More Than Bombs
• Bush Named Dad & Clinton to "Take the Heat Off" on Fed Spending
• Stephanopoulos Harangues Powell on U.S. Stinginess, Hails Annan
• Ceci Connolly: U.S. Stingy, Scolds Bush for Delay in Speaking
Clift: "'Bush-Orwell '04: Ignorance is Strength'"
"The Media Research Center is essential because it provides logic, truth, research and persuasion. The MRC is the first warning signal of a political scam."
~ Michael Medved, Talk Show Host